At our old house, we had built-in office furniture. So when we moved, I had no place at all for all my office stuff. I ended up buying the Martha Stewart Craft Space furniture from Home Decorator Collection. This furniture is awesome! It's made of real wood and is really solidly made. And it is relatively inexpensive when you compare it to the likes of Pottery Barn or places like that. I love it so far. The only piece not yet here is my actual desk (which is called a "craft table" which seems way more fun than a desk!) It was supposed to ship on 5/2 and then it said 5/9, and now it's not until 5/16...I'm sensing a trend...let's hope it doesn't last.
This is a picture of the gift wrap hutch! Seriously! I LOVE the gift wrap hutch! (Ignore the mess). I haven't yet stocked it with gift wrap, but you get the gist...
This is the second draw of the piece under the gift wrap hutch. I absolutely LOVE the drawer dividers. My stuff now has a place to be that's somewhat organized!
Here's the bottom drawer of the cabinet. It's a super deep drawer and houses everything from my glue to my cricut cartridges to my camera lenses! Weeeee!
Love it. Once I get my desk, I'll post pictures of the whole room!!!
It is great to hear a review from someone I "know". I have looked at the furniture there too and it looks nice, but I didn't know if it were heavy duty or not.
ReplyDeleteoooohhh...i love organization and martha stewart is the queen of it! i love that it is in white and all those dividers!!! i'm so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteI love organization too! This looks wonderful, and your pictures of it are lovely to look at. You have a wonderfully clean yet warm processing style that I really admire.
ReplyDelete