Why is it that they sleep in on the weekdays and wake up at the crack of dawn on the weekends? This was Cassidy at 7:20 a.m. this morning! Totally asleep. Not even the sound of my shutter and click caused her to stir. I had to climb onto her bed and lay down next to her for her to wake up. And even then, it took some rocking around the bed to get her moving. Normally, I'm a fan of the sleeping baby, but during the morning rush, I'm more of a fan of the let's get moving baby that rears it's ugly head on the weekends!
This SO sounds like our household! I love the colors and sweetness in this shot.
ReplyDeleteI think this is what our parents would call payback!
ReplyDeletetotally happens in our house too! i just don't get it. it is a sweet picture though!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet :)
ReplyDelete