Saturday, November 5, 2011
day 308/365 hair
So proud of my girl today! We were driving around, running errands, and we saw a homeless man on the corner. She asked why he was there, what his sign said, and what did he want. That launched us into a discussion about giving to people in need. And she said, "like how I want to cut my hair and give it to the children who don't have hair because they're sick?" And I said, "yah, kind of like that..." And then she said, rather confidently, "I want to cut my hair today!" So after running some more errands at Target (and to give her time to be sure that was what she wanted to do), we went to get her hair cut -- 10 inches -- 10 inches of hair for Locks of Love! I'm so proud of my girl. She put her mind to it and never looked back. And she got a cute hair cut!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment