Saturday, February 5, 2011

day 36/365 love to hate

Joy of Love day 5---Love to hate. So many things to chose from for today's assignment!!! I actually took a couple pictures. One was my husband sitting on the couch with a remote in hand, but my picture came out blurry. The other choice...my husband with ear phones on listening to his iPod. Why do I love to hate this? Because once the ear phones go on, and they go on often, I become a single parent. He ignores everything, and is oblivious to all of his surroundings! Yes, I hate the ear phones!

3 comments:

  1. Great composition! And I can see how that would annoy you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I would be a bit annoyed as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny - that's what it's like when my husband has the guitar in his hands (and I'm sure what it's like when I'm sitting at the computer - ha!).

    ReplyDelete