Thursday, February 17, 2011

day 48/365 together (self-timer + self-portrait = blurry)

day48, originally uploaded by Darolyn Hamada.
This is my first try with the self-timer on my camera. Blurry blurry blurry...when you do self-timer, do you have to do manual focus? I did and, obviously, I didn't do a good job focusing. But, you get the gist. Me and Cassidy playing "princess"...she's much better at it than I am.  Joy of Love day 17 is all about togetherness, even if it's blurry.

4 comments:

  1. Timer is hard. I am not sure about the manual focus. I found it easier when I could have an object close to where my head was going to be that I wanted to focus on...it's still tricky. I had to have my son click after trying the timer the other day. Sometimes it is easier than others. Cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darolyn - that's adorable!!! it looks like you're the focus point and your daughter is soft. i'm sorry but my initial reactions wasn't the critique...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comments!!

    ReplyDelete