Tuesday, January 11, 2011

day 11/365 room service

Day 11/365, originally uploaded by Darolyn Hamada.
I often have to travel for work. It's hard because that means I have to leave my family. Fortunately, my husband does a great job with my daughter. So on the care front, there's not too much to worry about (except for the occasional time when I call and it's 8:30 pm, and Cassidy hasn't had a bath yet...you know what I mean). The only benefit I can see to work-related travel is staying at nice hotels and ordering room service. I love room service. Today, I ordered halibut. My day 11/365 picture is again courtesy of my new macro and my yummy halibut. I'm loving the tomato and asparagus bokeh!!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Bokeh! You should enter the Pioneer Woman's food photography contest that started yesterday on her site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy. And sounds much better than what we are having tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum (and beautiful)! I agree you should enter the PW contest!

    ReplyDelete