Tuesday, January 18, 2011

day 18/365 before and after

Day 18, originally uploaded by Darolyn Hamada.
What a difference a week and a half makes. This is a before and after shot of some flowers we had sitting around after my daughter's birthday party. Obviously, the before shot is on the left and the after shot is on the right. We threw the fiowers away today. You're lucky I didn't take a picture of the water in the vase that was filled with dead flowers. I love flowers. But I hate dead flowers. About two to three days in, I think what's the point of real flowers when they die so fast. But for that small window of time, they do make me smile. I guess that's the point.

6 comments:

  1. I think both photos are beautiful! I love the shot from the top & the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice before and after. I tend to think the same thing, but it's worth it for the few days they do make you happy. Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first shot is beautiful and I love the depth in the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog through the 365ers. Cute pictures! Feel free to check out my blog. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beyond fantastic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete