Have you been to Chuck E. Cheese? My daughter's classmate had a birthday party there this morning AT 9:30 A.M.! Which in my mind, is a little bit early for pizza...and for this mouse. But after 3 hours, I decided it's an ideal place for a party. When you arrive, you get a unique number stamped on your hand and your child's hand. In order to leave the premises, the numbers of the adult and child have to match. Good idea, right? But here's the better reason why this place rocks for a party--the kids get to run around in a contained space and play while the parents can sit together and talk. The only thing better would be (1) good food (the pizza is not good); and (2) wine! But at 9:30 a.m., I was willing to overlook these things!
Happy day 15/365 everyone! Thanks for following me and thank you thank you thank you for your comments!

It's been so long since I ate there that I cannot remember what the pizza was like. It is a cute mouse though.
ReplyDeleteHa! You are so right! Ours does have pretty good pizza though.
ReplyDeleteYou are a brave woman. I cannot bring myself to take 5 kiddos there. LOL . .
ReplyDeletehaha. They serve beer at one close to us...
ReplyDeleteYes their pizza is so not good, lol. Fun photo!
ReplyDelete