Friday, January 28, 2011

day 28/365 finally

The day is finally here! I am almost home. I'm currently at the airport posting with my iPad, waiting for my flight. This airport is so small, the lights were off when i got here and I saw only one other person waiting for a flight. I'm pretty sure the plane i'm about to take will be small. And by small, I mean SMALL. Hopefully it won't be one of those flights where they assess your weight and move you around for proper distribution. That always makes me super nervous.

Today's picture is sort of the culmination of my week away from home. A nice cup of Joe and something sweet to savor. The anticipation of going home and heading for my vacation is my dessert. I can't wait to dig in!



4 comments:

  1. Safe travels!
    I have a very strong aversion to those types of planes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want an iPad. Do you LOVE it? Good to hear you are home safe! Hope you get home safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, I LOVE my iPad. Honestly, I don't know how I've functioned this long without it. I use int for everything-work, play, surfing Internet, for Cassidy-she can watch shows, play games, etc. I highly recommend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what that sweet treat is, but it looks delish =)

    ReplyDelete