Monday, January 17, 2011

day 17/365 starbucks

day 17/365, originally uploaded by Darolyn Hamada.
There is nothing better than a morning with my girl at Starbucks! We love going to Starbucks and sitting at a table for an hour or so just shooting the breeze, drinking coffee (well, kids hot chocolate for her) and people watching. It has to be one of our favorite past times!

These pictures were taken courtesy of my iPhone and iPad apps. I used shake-it photo for the pictures. Then I used the photo transfer app to transfer the photos to my iPad (LOVE this app!). And then I used diptic to put it in a board. Finally, I used Photogene to edit, add text and upload to Flickr. Love to be mobile!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely collection. I wish we had starbucks here :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these images, they just make me smile :)
    I wish I had a starbucks here too...or even just a coffee shop of anykind that doesn't have the prefix "Mc"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH NOOO. I feel so sad for you guys...NO STARBUCKS? I don't know what I'd do. Boo. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely series, great job capturing the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete