day 6/365 glimpse into the morning routine, originally uploaded by Darolyn Hamada.
In order to get out the door on time in the morning, our morning needs to have a routine. Our morning routine consists of Cassidy waking up on her own, trotting into our bedroom, and plopping herself on the bed to watch her "show" (which is usually Franklin, or whatever happens to be on Nick Jr. at 7 a.m.) while I get ready for work. Then, after the peaceful confines of the bedroom, we escape to the kitchen, which I can often be heard saying "come on, come on, come on...put on your shoes...no not THOSE shoes (see day 5/365)...ok, whatever, we have to get out of here...let's go, let's go, let's go!" And off we go on our day. If only we had more time during the day to lay around and watch Franklin.

That even sounds inviting to me right now.
ReplyDeleteI love your photo! I also love the colors in your rooms! Do you mind sharing the tan and blue colors? thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comments grandmabish and Tracy! Tracy, I don't know the name of the tan color, but the blue is called silver sage from Restoration Hardware. It's the store's signature color. It's actually more of a sage/greenish/blue. We got the color chip from the store and then went to home depot for the paint to save money!
ReplyDeleteThank you! For some reason I thought it was a Restoration Hardware color. I looked at their colors when we were painting our room! :)
ReplyDeleteJust looked at your profile and you are one busy lady! Love the photo today!
ReplyDeleteI love this photo! Great job! :)
ReplyDelete